Thursday, May 29, 2008

Rap Music lol

Hey all. So I did an experiment today and I had some hilarious results. I decided to listen to B95 (local hip hop radio station) ALLLLLL DAY! I know what your thinking....why Kevin? Well there is the fact that I ACTUALLY do like Hip Hop music. Hey its not bad aight! lol. anyways I decided to see how many of the songs talked about the same 3 topics:

1. The Club - No rap song is complete without a few mentions to being "in da club"

2. The Booty - Find me a rap song that does not talk about the lovely booty!

3. Money - Every rapper has more money then the next.

So as I listened I think every rap song I heard had at least 1 of the 3 topics, if not even all 3. Seriously do the experiment yourself. You will see the comedy in this and I guarantee you will find it as funny as I did. Tune into your local hip hop station for a day or so and let the comedy roll. These guys need some SERIOUS originality! But hey! I still love the music.

No comments: