Thursday, May 22, 2008

"Look mom, I drew a pig"



So this is my daughter Andie, and above her is a pig. So a little background on my daughter. Since she like 1 year old she has loved to draw and paint. She is very artistic, and im not just saying that cause im her dad. So yesterday she was drawing on her little magnetic drawing thingamajigger, when she says to Jamie, "look mom I drew a pig." Now keep in mind people that she isnt even 3 years old. I dont know about you but Jamie and I were blown away at this pig and the detail that a 2 year old could draw. We have some other art from her, i'll photograph and post another time. I guess you could just call me a proud dad!

4 comments:

Joanna said...

Wow she is beautiful AND a genius! Takes after her mommy. :)
I can't believe you're blogging so much! Awesome!

Anonymous said...

Dude! I guess it's true - girls are more advanced than boys.

But, can your girl do a frog splash on your head from the top of the couch?

Seriously though, I want to have a little girl someday.

Where's your link list? It's only polite to show some link love.

RMCarter said...

Okay, I saw your bulletin on myspace and thought I'd check out your blog. When I saw this pig, I had to comment. I taught 3 year olds at church for 9 years and I have never seen that much artistic talent from a little kid. It's a better pig than I could have done!

Very talented little girl you have there!

Anonymous said...

wow. is all of her artwork this good now?! shes way better at drawing a pig than I could ever be.