Sunday, May 25, 2008

Memorial Weekend Camping








The first family camping trip in the new (20 year old) trailer was a great success!!! So plans changed at the last minute due to weather concerns. We were going to go up to the Sequoia National Park and camp at a place called Big Meadows. Big Meadows is at about 8,100 feet. Thats high. Well as most of you know here in Fresno, the rain came a pourin on Friday. Which meant that the snow was a fallin in Big Meadows. So we all were re-routed to a place called Eshom Campground. When I say we were re-routed, I'm talking about 40 people. Yeah this was a huge camp that we had with a bunch of people. It was great because it didn't rain at all until the morning that we left. So we had some non wet weather the whole time we were there. The girls had a great time sleeping in the trailer, and mom and dad had a great time hanging out with family and friends around the campfire. Andie is already excited for the Dunes which is in 2 weeks. We are excited too. I'll post after that trip as well. Enjoy some of the photos.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

ok... i love you to death... but

THE HAT!

anyways, I'm sorry if it's your favorite hat in the world. its just soooo, republican. imagine me and you walking down the street and im in my revolutionary jacket and you're wearing the hat.

haha.

Love ya,
S

Anonymous said...

5 ice chests!! Nice! Looks like you guys had fun. I can't wait to get out camping again.

Tracy Michelle Goddard said...

love the photos...glad to hear you guys had fun!!!

Anonymous said...

fun stuff. reminds me of my childhood. I have fond memories of our prowler. I was just talking to Joshua about how it would be great to have a one.

Kelley