Friday, May 16, 2008

Sydney is 1 today!!!!


Hey all for those of you who dont know. Sydney is officially 1 years old today. It seems like this year has gone by so fast since she was born. She is pretty freakin cool. On another note its Friday which is awesome!!!! Although I have a super busy this weekend cleaning the trailer for camping next weekend. Some people say that camping in a trailer isnt camping.....you know what I say...having a heater and running water, and not freezing my ass off in a tent is camping to me. Plus who can "rough it" with 2 kids. Its so nice to put the kids to bed in the trailer then hang out by the fire with all the friends at night. Were stoked for a packed summer of dunes and mountain camping. See I told you guys I was back. Thats 2 blogs in a row!!!

8 comments:

Robby Kurtz said...

crazy, Im 29 today. Happy Birthday Sydney.

Robby Kurtz said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Robby Kurtz said...

crazy, Im 29 today. Happy Birthday Sydney.

Robby Kurtz said...

I dont know what all those comments are about. Still learning I guess.

Joanna said...

She's so cute. She looks just like Jamie.
Don't worry, my husband will soon figure out how to make comments on a blog.
Someday we will have to go camping with you guys!

jamie said...

I will be waiting in anticipation for your next blog. According to your track record we should expect another post in about 1 1/2 years :)

Robby Kurtz said...

I love Kevin Blogs every 1 1/2 years!!

schnarfin said...

My blog must be cool. robby has been here like 14 times today and left 5 comments.