Tuesday, May 27, 2008

I am a MORON!!!!!


So I am a complete moron. As you all know we were out of town all weekend. We had a great time, read about it below. So anyways when we got back I needed to run a couple of errands. I am looking feeverishly around the house for my keys. Blaming everyone in the house for losing them except myself. The big problem here is that this is the only set of keys I have to my car. So if I lose them...well...I'm screwed. So in my hunt to find the keys I decide to look in the car. And to my suprise.....there they are. IN THE IGNITION, WITH THE CAR UNLOcKED, ALL WEEKEND, WITH THE DOME LIGHT ON! I should have put a sign on the car as well alerting people to all the free stuff that they can have. keep in mind that my house keys are on that key ring, and oh yeah 1 more thing. We only have liability insurance on the car. So if someone would have stolen it....well you can imagine. So I'll say this.....it doesnt happen often, but I screwed up!

1 comment:

Spike N Tuna Jones said...

that's bad... I locked my kids in
the van when they were babies( they were strapped in their car seat none the less) and terrell had to drive in from madera to clovis to save his crying wife. oh yes... hot summer day too! make you feel any better?

Tina...now in Colorado...